Warrantyand Return Policy
Dear Vaperite customers, wevalue and thank you for your business.
Please note that electronic cigarette atomizers/cartomizers and e-cigarette rechargeable batteries although made to the highest quality, are functional devices that may fail or degrade over a periodof time, especially if inconstant use.
Below are the terms under which your electronic vaporizer is covered under our manufacturer’s warranty, in the unfortunate case of having to return a device that is not functioning normally:
E-Liquid Return Policy
Vaperite will not accept any returns on e-liquid if it does not meet your personal flavour expectation, please understand that taste is a very subjective sense that will vary from person to person. Due to strict Quality Control guidelines, returned e-liquid cannot be re-used for anypurpose, any opened or used e-liquid cannot be returned.
Hardware Warranty Policy
Rebuildables such as your RBA’s, RDA’s, RTA’s, RDTA’s and Mech Mods are for expert vapers, not your average or beginner vapers with no knowledge of how to use the above hardware. Inexperienced vapers without basic knowledge of electronic cigarettes and vaporisers cannot safely use these devices. These products carry no warranty.
Clearomizers, atomizers, commercial tanks, pods and coils carry NO WARRANTY due to health and hygienic reasons as well as it being a consumable item. Please note that all tanks are susceptible to leaking due to many factors e.g. heat (environmental and body), liquid viscosity, coil degradation, motion etc. In the rare case that a tank is leaking throughthe seals of the glass and it cannot be fixed with new seals we will replace the tank.
Electronic mods and electronic devices carry a six month warranty. Warrantieswill be voided if any physical damage is present on the device (scratches, chips and/or dents),the USB port is broken or damaged andthe button is pushed inor damaged due to poor use by the consumer.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
- The problem is caused by improper treatment or unauthorized repair.
- The problem is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, contact or immersion in liquids, fire, or other external cause.
- The problem is caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use described by us.
- The product or part has been modified in any way.
- The product or part has been used in conjunction with a modified part.
- This warranty does not cover clearance products and consumable items including mouthpieces, cartridges, atomizers, coils, RBA’s, lanyards, and leather cases.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Receipt from purchased date present at warranty claim date.
- The warranty period has expired. (Warranty period is valid for 6 months)
Batteries cannot be returned. Please note: batteries are best charged in an external charger or through the device using a USB wall charger. Batteries (internal or external) charged through a laptop or car charger arelikely to have a shorter life span or in some cases become completely defunct.
Refunds will only be made in the case of a device being brought back to us unused in perfect condition provided that there is proof that it was purchased from us.No cash refunds will be given out for warranties, in the case of therebeing a warranty we are able to offer store credit.